CA-BDU/BDF-El Dorado??

Haha I thought that also… ag land

1 Like

South Ops. has it listed as fed fire, looking at the map at the original reporting location looks like it’s right on the border BDU/BDF anybody know who the ordering point is?

BDF ordering point

2 Likes

Unified Command, BDF, BDU, BDC, SBSO, Team on order from Feds, East wind starting here in Cherry Valley now, light

3 Likes

Noticing the column shifting to the west

Why even prepo Harris ‘s team then ??

Above my pay grade but would assume simply because Fogle is local and with the critical fire weather already gripping the state just get resources moving ASAP

2 Likes

Interesting CF Team 1 must have turned it down. I know they are on hard cover.

1 Like

Morning sit report says they are mobilizing to Red Salmon.

Just my 2 cents. I would believe CF IMT 1 that is currently hard covered is just waiting for the next big SRA fire to start.

2 Likes

MODS- someone change this to CA-BDF

1 Like

My apologies to the group, I thought this was a BDF fire…

Carry on.

1 Like

It is a BDF fire so you’re good :slight_smile:

1 Like

If a calfire team is on hard Cover they have no ability to deny an assignment.

1 Like

It started and on a good portion is BDU. Not sure why we are worried about this at this moment

4 Likes

Its most likely in unified command at this point. Mutual threat. They’ll sort out BDF/BDU later in cost apportionment/admin. Let’s fight fire now and worry about DPA later. 120+ in Palm Springs at 6% humidity. Yucaipa at 108 @ 8%

3 Likes

Looks like the BDF is the ordering point so They would be ordering a Fed team not a calfire Team

1 Like

True. However, if this fire is going to burn onto the BDF and stay on FRA they may have offered the up a Fed team to run the fire.

3 Likes

Did this get established on the east of Oak Glen road or is it still on the west side?

Not to size or scale… but this area.

2 Likes