CA-BDU/BDF-El Dorado??

Just my 2 cents. I would believe CF IMT 1 that is currently hard covered is just waiting for the next big SRA fire to start.

2 Likes

MODS- someone change this to CA-BDF

1 Like

My apologies to the group, I thought this was a BDF fire…

Carry on.

1 Like

It is a BDF fire so you’re good :slight_smile:

1 Like

If a calfire team is on hard Cover they have no ability to deny an assignment.

1 Like

It started and on a good portion is BDU. Not sure why we are worried about this at this moment

4 Likes

Its most likely in unified command at this point. Mutual threat. They’ll sort out BDF/BDU later in cost apportionment/admin. Let’s fight fire now and worry about DPA later. 120+ in Palm Springs at 6% humidity. Yucaipa at 108 @ 8%

3 Likes

Looks like the BDF is the ordering point so They would be ordering a Fed team not a calfire Team

1 Like

True. However, if this fire is going to burn onto the BDF and stay on FRA they may have offered the up a Fed team to run the fire.

3 Likes

Did this get established on the east of Oak Glen road or is it still on the west side?

Not to size or scale… but this area.

2 Likes

Live video from KTLA Ch 5:

3 Likes

BDU would be SRA

1 Like

We have a RCDM here who is going along with team 1 on their hardcover…kind of doubt they would wait for a SRA fire when this is a BDU fire…unless Im missing something

1 Like

Very little SRA on this, started LRA Yucaipa City(BDU) then right into FRA BDF.

4 Likes

BDF ordering point

3 Likes

Fire started near El Dorado Park, which is outside the Yucaipa City limits and in SRA. It burned through the SRA and is now mostly on FRA.

3 Likes

Don’t believe this is true. IROC still has it as BDU - EL DORADO (CA-BDU-012925)

1 Like

I work in Yucaipa…either area of origin, Yucaipa City or SRA would be a BDU Inc due to the contract

1 Like

Semantics, El Dorado Park is a City Park in the City of Yucaipa=LRA, FRA next to it BDF, Origin was in Yucaipa City.
Not a SRA BDU incident