CA-BEU-Colorado(CONTAINED)

Looks like AA 310 out of Hemet heading that way.

2 Likes

1 Like

AA 310, T73, T86 on flight radar from Hemet

3 Likes

Fireguard added a little more growth on northwest.

6 Likes

T91 and 100 off MCC to Hollister or the fire, and C404 off Columbia.

3 Likes

Anyone know if an IMT is on order ?

Its 250 acres…give the IA crews and aircraft a little time to work.

6 Likes

250? Calfire reported 1500 this morning.

2 Likes

Night fires are like new cotton cloth. When the sun
shines on them and you put a little water on, they shrink.

13 Likes

Im sorry its 312 acres per fireguard sat data. Hey maybe CAL-FIRE has got some intel I dont. But the fireguard polygons from the national guard which were updated this morning i traced over at 312 acres.

6 Likes

Look at the pics in my previous posts. The acreage is listed in the pics.

Im sure they will get a mapping aircraft up today.

4 Likes

See AT 310, tankers 73, 86 91 and 100 working the fire…plus one other AirAttack ship on flight radar

4 Likes

3 Likes

Yeah yeah… We have a saying in #firetwitter… Never trust a PIO… Lol :wink:

2 Likes

Hired Vendor resources are starting to be called for assignment. Sacramento just called for a 24 hour water tender for the Colorado, report tomorrow am in Marina (old Fort Ord). E55

6 Likes

Total SWAG, for sure, but based on the info coming out it sounded like the 150 may have gotten an extra 0 punched on the ol’ keyboard by accident and it went out without being caught. Or maybe the 1500 was the night number and the morning light shrunk it. Not sure either way, and hoping that it gets wrapped up without complications…

3 Likes

Yeah we talked about a typo last night when it showed up on the chp log as 1500 acres… Or was that super early this morning… Lol.

2 Likes

FIRIS enroute 44 min eta

5 Likes

Santa Barbara county XSB-1521C enroute for dayshift tomorrow. STEN- STB B-72, CRP-E361,MTO-E391, STB-E377, LMP-E351 AND SMR-E305.

2 Likes

FlightRadar24

4 Likes