CA-CZU-Edgewood??

Didn’t see any Trucks assigned. It’s Edgewood County Park that abuts the private homes in both RWC, SMC and Woodside jurisdictions.

2 Likes

I don’t think it is between Edgewood and 280. That section that runs along 280 is SFW. I would be willing to bet there were trucks there… and breathing supports. That is how their alarm plans are built.

2 Likes

Well I didn’t see any trucks or breathing supports. Water tenders and OES type 6’s. South of Edgewood Rd., although there was a fire at nearly the same time at Edgewood and Crestview. Incident naming got a little sideways, originally both Edgewood IC and Colton IC’s were operating.

2 Likes

Last update I saw was 25 acres that’s a hell of a lot of resources for a fire that size

1 Like

Lots of resources due to steep brushy hillsides bordered by several dozen multi million dollar homes.

2 Likes

Per CZU 20 ACRES 5% CONTAINED

2 Likes

9 Alarms total.

2 Likes

Plus the heat.

1 Like

9 alarms? At some point the IC needs to step back and say, “what, specifically, do I need to contain this fire?”

10 Likes

Striking an “Alarm” is hitting the easy button. Send me a bunch of stuff and I’ll try to use it

8 Likes
1 Like