CA-RRU-Bonny??

Please use this for questions and discussion for the Bonny incident. Please keep questions out of the IA Thread.

3 Likes

If it gets established on Iron Mtn, it will be a different ball game. Last fire history 1994 Baily Fire on the south side of the mtn. That fire ran for about 6k. But there wasn’t the Beauty Mtn Wilderness in 94 like there is now. Lots of homes in the Twilliger area. Cary Rd will be hard to hold with the fuel loading.

5 Likes

Where you see the orders coming through?? I havn’t heard any more orders on the air

1 Like

checking IROC. just single RRU engines so far…

3 Likes

The 94 Bailey Fire ran hard and fast. Lost some structures off Twiliger Road, due to poor access and narrow roads.

3 Likes

The Bailey never moved west of the Cooper Cienaga Truck Trail. Lots of 0 fire history between these incidents. The big thing and corresponding burn over (unofficially) on the Bailey Fire was the influence of Anza Borrego and the massive wind sheers and fire whirls that built up every day. The Bailey fire got a head start due to access issues and drawdown. I was on the apron at Station 01 (Perris HQ) when the Bailey started and Engine 1 was dispatched from HQ to Anza. A few great weeks right there soured by the news of the South Canyon fire. Tim

2 Likes

Looks like the plume is hitting altitude. Bleaching out on the top.

2 Likes

anyone have the radio channels?

Anyone know what time the tankers are flying till tonight??

Also I see those 3 C Strike Teams. Where are they out of?

I’m not seeing any of the VLATs in the western states?

1 Like

9330 from Sandy Eggo

2 Likes

6849C from San Diego County

2 Likes

OES 6849C On scene

Only 914 airborne.
911 @HLN
912 @ MDF
911 @ AZA
Not sure if any are available

2 Likes

Has anyone heard anymore orders?? Doesn’t seem like there are many resources assigned. Aircraft and a 3 charlies ST with the already on scene initial dispatch??

1 Like

thats the only 4 ST assigned/requested

2 Likes

Multiple spot fires over the Truck Trail. Trying to hold the Truck Trail.
Need additional Tac for Div.L
ADD FREQ: Vtac12, 154.4525, for Div.L

3 Likes

ORCO HELO 2 assigned for night drops.

2 Likes

3 Likes