CA-RRU-Ribbon??

2 acres, medium to heavy fuels at HWY 74 and Ribbonwood, moderate of spread. AA310 requesting 2 additional S-2’s tankers and 1 copter. 1 mile north of Hwy.74 x/Palm Canyon Dr in Pinyon Pines. Hopefully having Tankers in the air will help. This is burning on or near the Santa Rosa Reservation.

1 Like

Who owns this fire RRU or BDF? Another player is going to be the BLM, there is a joint CalFire/BLM station in Piñon

Just as a point of clarification, is this a CalFire incident or USFS?

I honestly don’t know at this point. It probably is unified command with all the above. I just don’t know who the Ordering point is.

Perris is the ordering point and it has an RRU number.

1 Like

It was a co-op station that blm engine is now located at the morongo Indian reservation

1 Like

…and name is ‘Ribbon’.

Anyone have the frequencies?

rru2 , cdf tac 12

2 Likes

Heard IC say that the fire will be SRA within operational period and to notify other agencies. I assume this will be USFS. Anyone clarify?

“This thing is running a checker box between the different agencies, so RRU will order for now and this will cost split with Fed when they get the chance” from IC earlier in the incident

1 Like

P5PC, that was what I was thinking too. I’m hearing a lot of tension between incident IC’s w/ resources, logistics and air. Understandably so. Work out the finances later. As long as the ordering point can handle. Seems like the RRU dispatch is working really hard!

1 Like

Have they ordered Type I Team? Heard them requesting Type I IC per Unified Command and USFS said Div. 5 not qualified.

1 Like

Heard it was a Type 3 from RivCo Op area.

2 Likes

Any updated info on resources or IMT deployment?

Any idea what the fuel type/model is for this incident?

FM 4 and/or FM 6

2 Likes

Any updates on this incident?

200 acres, 30% contained as of this morning

2 Likes