10,000 1" hose
Appropriate fittings
3 mark 3 pumps
2 side by sides

Deliver to Div Zulu

2 Likes

7,472 updated acreage from intel.

4 Likes

No air tankers in use yet. Just two copters, I believe in Div.A. Only decent clear air is the west side.

3 Likes

Heat is building quickly.
https://rammb-slider.cira.colostate.edu/?sat=goes-18&sec=full_disk&x=13790.0009765625&y=3537.9287109375&z=5&angle=0&im=12&ts=1&st=0&et=0&speed=130&motion=loop&maps[borders]=white&p[0]=fire_temperature&opacity[0]=1&pause=0&slider=-1&hide_controls=1&mouse_draw=0&follow_feature=0&follow_hide=0&s=rammb-slider&draw_color=FFD700&draw_width=6

4 Likes

Icp is at Sierra high school lodge road south of 168.

4 Likes

CAL-FIRE AIR INTEL flew basin

7 Likes

TAK data package up for the basin for 062924 http://maps.takserver.us

3 Likes

Helicopters have left auberry helibase for the fire. CFR641 just flew the fku lightning complex and basin.

6 Likes

Am I reading FlightRadar correctly
Looks like the heavies are south of the river at the Bailey Bridge

2 Likes

I would be suspicious of flight data that far up the canyon due to reception.
The heavies appear to be working both flanks but are picking up water out of the river. Their climb out might be taking them south of the river, but they are not working the south side from what I am seeing.

5 Likes

They’re dipping there, one is working to keep the fire from crossing the drainage behind the powerhouse.

4 Likes

Sounds as though the fire has been calm enough to engage today. The Ops/Command and Logistical radio traffic is heavy compared to yesterdays which was quiet.

3 Likes

Looks like they’re live over the Round fire in RRU.

4 Likes

Div. A reports fire has jump the Sycamore Springs/creek in township section 8 well established and running towards section 5. Good clean air for Tanker support…tanker air show starts now? Ordering a Lead Plane to scout the slop over for tanker use…

5 Likes

Base of the slop over is visible in Div. A

SQF is breaking a new start @13:37, it came from one of the lookouts…near " Lookout Peak"

4 Likes

Sounds like the slop is making a good run, about a mile to mile and a half from kirch flat.Porterville toning out now for the new fire may or may not be covering in the SQF area.

2 Likes

Dozers working in Div A pushing towards fence meadow. The box is getting bigger, really curious about current and expected resource orders.

7 Likes

This will be a Rough Fire II and has great potential to be a mega fire. Any fire in the Kings River drainage has significant potential.

10 Likes

CAL FIRE AIR INTEL Perimeter from this afternoon.

6 Likes

Asking for two additional LATS and a VLAT

4 Likes