CA-SNF-Ferguson?? (Was MMU/SNF-Ferguson??)

Per fire pio all site applications using the ness application portal were down but its all good now.

I deleted some posts that added nothing to this Thread. This is a South Ops Fire. Some websites may be down. Please, back to Questions and Discussion about the Fire.

8 Likes

The broadcastify feed has been taken by the feed operator. Some facebook pages/ect have gotten overzealous posting about injuries before things are confirmed.

The feed is up at https://www.broadcastify.com/listen/feed/2278/web

1 Like

Not much aircraft activity due to the inversion. Bell 209 is directing traffic at Ferguson and Sweetwater ridge.
Screenshot_2018-07-17-17-50-20

2 Likes

Isn’t Kurth a Type 2 Team. Team 4 shows Rocky Opliger

Agreed. Having worked with him on Nor Cal 1, he would not miss a roll unless something significant had kept him away. Great work ethic. And a helluva nice guy.

3 Likes

Rocky is the deputy IC for team 4, now. Kurth is their IC.

http://www.ciimt4.com/team-members.html

Jay is IC
Rocky Deputy Ic

1 Like

Any update on size and containment for the night?

Not yet, Night AA just got on scene and is doing recon.

2 Likes

Did you end up wit a copy of today’s IAP? My hubs was on Div M yesterday, wondered where he was at today. Thanks

2 Likes

IAP’s seem to be in short supply on this fire!

2 Likes

That’s what I’m noticing as well. Is it because it’s Federal? I can’t recall the last time the IAP wasn’t available on one of the wildland fire sites.

1 Like

17,319 acres 5% contained

2 Likes

Fed’s do not post their IAP on the FTP site like CalFire does. They consider it sensitive material because it includes phone numbers for personnel on the fire. Having access to the IAP when not assigned to the fire is somewhat of a new nicety.

7 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: CA-SNF-Ferguson (Was MMU/SNF-Ferguson)

58826B64-AF7C-4EA3-9FAD-757936CBF7C9
Sunrise this morning

I don’t see anything on Team 4 being activated for the Ferguson Fire. Can anyone confirm?

1 Like

51EB17F3-8693-4E60-B4B2-C52CA3EEA9D0

1 Like