Wildfire memes

When the Spoting distance has been 5 miles.

10 blades wide is the equivalent of pissing into the wind and wondering why you are getting wet

Significant weather patter change (Snow fall) and only that will stop what is currently occurring.

9 Likes

Didn’t know if the U2 one was a little too much! Pretty crazy pics from the cams right now.

3 Likes

8 Likes

Run it into the Bootleg.

9 Likes

I stole this from Facebook, but I feel it’s more relevant here.

27 Likes

9 Likes

Oh I wish I had a meme generator!!! I have a perfect one pictured: cruise ship entertainment brochure…. Pyro on the Lido Deck memsmerizing us with all things fire. Anvil on the Aloha stage with a tropical blow. DozerK checking tickets at the door! Kat demonstrating a salsa-topo-walk around move. Etc, etc!!!
Anyways…. I’d book a cruise! 21 day cruise of course… with a port stop on 16 for the state/lg peeps.

Oh… and dinner at the Captains table with IMT… for sure!

8 Likes

11 Likes

spent many hours on the trigger end of one of these XL’s, no wander my back and shoulders ache today.

4 Likes

14 Likes

I knew someone would come along and say that.

2 Likes

51613113_2513042415377326_1862062141805166592_n

Just a couple of the better pg13 meme’s, the rest are not so polite lol

16 Likes

Death by a thousand cuts.

4 Likes

Ah man seeing that SITL right to the back of the head stings, I always took care of my folks lol, did I ask for some special things well of course…ok I get it now…

2 Likes

Treatment varies from team to team. Mostly good treatment though

6 Likes

3 Likes

We made a bunch on that incident. I made a different Ground Day during the night shift.

4 Likes

10 Likes

@hosedragger0703 that is an amazing picture, I needed one for the SITL doing the 209.

4 Likes