About the Help category

This category is for help regarding the forum. Post any questions you have and someone can reply with suggestions.

Good morning, I would like to become one of your MODERATORS. I have been in the fire service for the past 35 years. I have an expertise in the radio communications world and serve on many boards usually as a SME (Subject Matter Expert). I am a qualified COML and COMT for the Federal Government.
Your consideration would be grateful.

i have a request, can you ADD a category called RADIO COMMUNICATIONS.(which I would be glad to moderate)

Thank you, GREAT site by the way.

Really enjoy your site for info on current fire activity.Would it be possible to have a forum that includes dispatch centers and their activities?
Thanks,tobyrdr

When I open the Pallisades fire topic the thread is going to my download folder. This does not happen when I click on the San Bernardino topic.

Is there a way to limit the areas that show up? I’d like to see only California, not Northwest, or Great Basin. I tried to select “NONE” after the area name, and can’t see any way to keep that selection.

unable to login in with my user name and password on the app from my phone. says i cant login with the ip address. i am able to login in from computer if i click skip password send link?

5/9/2023 There is a wildfire in Riverside County in Blythe. #CanalFire can someone please post about it thanks.