Back button

Is there a back button feature on this app? With my iPhone 10 I have no way of going a page back without clicking on the bars at the top left to bring me to the national scale.

Thanks in advance

I don’t have the app, I just use the the phone browser and it displays the page pretty good by itself, and has its own back button, but I don’t use a mobile device often, either.

My understanding is with the app…no back button on an IPhone…only a back button on an Android. I feel your pain as I have an IPhone too.

1 Like

This is a known issue with the app, and something that will be worked on in the winter when we aren’t dealing with fires.

3 Likes

Thanks for the update!

Agree with the need for the back button however, it is nice this site and app knows where you last left off reading. for a while I was getting mad I had to scroll through 147 posts until i realize i was starting at 130 from my last time.

This isn’t a cure all but it works a bit better for me until a true back button—- select your name in the upper right—setting wheel—account—interface—default view— I selected latest. So then when I hit the bars in the upper right it just takes me back to incidents in latest order.

1 Like