CA-ANF-Bridge???

Hey Matt what’s the scanner link your listening to?

1 Like

Ive had the best luck with Los Angeles County Fire V-1

6 Likes

Ok thanks buddy!

2 Likes

Anytime man! sounds like resources are working on cardinal road from the sounds of it is the area where fire is impacting most got more engines coming to the road

4 Likes

Yeah wow hearing it now. Stay safe buddy.

3 Likes

Full impact fire from Grassy Hollow down to Big Pines. Large old growth timber in there.

6 Likes

I am not going to pretend I know the Wrightwood area…but North Branch is pleading for units to come into town for multiple cabins and homes on fire. He was advised that the fire jumped the 2 at inspiration point and is running north. North Branch said he had zero resources and was going to be unable to make an impact in that area.

8 Likes

Whatcha listening to?

1 Like

Wow tactical patrols!

4 Likes

Indeed MVU. Inspiration point is well to the west. That’s where it hit this afternoon.
Table Mtn had folks, and sent them into town.
Tactical patrol.
Hit it and move. No resources.
Keep moving.

5 Likes

Los Angeles v fire 1

Something like that…

3 Likes

Thanks, leaders intent, keep it moving …

2 Likes

Damnit :frowning:

5 Likes

Radio traffic indicates Frost Peak has critical infrastructure for the Antelope Valley and is being impacted very shorty. North Branch has no units to make it up there and states they are in an intense fire fight in all of Wrightwood and is concerned with losing all Comms if that site goes down

7 Likes

This a prime lesson of front-following

8 Likes

hey @anvilhead I think it is already close… evac orders for Pinion Pines

4 Likes

After seeing multiple vids from Mt. High and surrounding areas, not a bad tactic, fire is angry. Complete torching in some areas.

3 Likes

Evac warnings for front country areas, Upland, San Antonio Hts, Claremont recvd (my area).

5 Likes

Table cameras show fire has already past them

2 Likes

North Branch advising that 1111A has a few engines available. North Branch needs them immediate need to Lark and Cardinal/Oriole. They are in an extreme fire fight to save what they can.

2 Likes