CA-BTU-PARK-2024???

with data available, with potential false indictors because of the column…4720 ac

4 Likes

4 tankers working the fire out of Chester now with CFR91 headed over from Ukiah and Tkr03 on the runway in Chico

6 Likes

EDIT: Now four MAFFS and T910 also coming up, assuming they’re headed for the Park Fire. They can’t work out of Chester, unfortunately - Coulson can (and have) with their RADS equipped C-130s, but not the older Air Force MAFFS. Redding for their reloads.

EDIT: Speaking of Coulson, T210 is warming up in Chico as well. T910 also headed this way.

7 Likes

T210 is reloading at CIC after its drop. Came out of MCC.

It’ll be interesting to see if they’ve brought a compressor to Redding or Chico otherwise the MAFFS will have to go to MCC

1 Like

I’ll be glad when (if?) CalFire gets their -130s fitted out with RADS tanks, they can work from Chester as well.

EDIT: All four SEATS in Chester warming up.

4 Likes

Compressor in Redding. I’ll post pictures when they come in to reload

8 Likes

SEAT’s to Lakeview, Or.

3 Likes

Makes sense, they don’t usually mix in with LATs on a fire this size.

4 Likes

Air Ops putting in their time today…

4 Likes

15 Likes

That’s a whole lotta flight path

8 Likes

13 Likes

Looks like T912 & T15 inbound from AZA

4 Likes

I get the impression that Morgan Summit area is about to get spicy
https://ops.alertcalifornia.org/cam-console/2684

4 Likes

So far I see 10 tankers in the air , CFR 606,89,93,210 TKR 912 ,03 ,910 , t15 and MaffS01, S2, S6 , S9 .
WE just got an alert for Mineral and Mill Creek, code red. told them to go while they still can.

4 Likes

1 Like

FYI…
Deputies and allied agencies are notifying anyone who remained in the Mill Creek and Mineral areas of Tehama County to evacuate now. A re broadcast of the evacuation order has been sent out on the Genasys system and Tehama Alert. Highway 36 is open for individuals who are leaving the area only.

CAL FIRE Tehama-Glenn Unit/ Tehama County Fire Department

3 Likes

VLAT 910 en route from MCC

3 Likes

Hour ago

6 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Air Tanker Use