CA-KNF-HAYPRESS???

Hello community of hard working, life risking men and women!
I want to express my gratitude for all of you that worked diligently in Coffee Creek, Trinity Center and surrounding areas. We are so blessed to still have our home with having had the fire only 1.5 miles from us. This was by far the scariest fire season for us yet!
Additionally, the ability to participate in this forum is a God send, specifically for my husband. He was working the MKU for CalFire in 2018 when the Delta Fire broke out on I-5 as he headed home from the Hirz Fire. He suffered 2nd degree burns as the fire jumped over the freeway as he was helping civilians escape the looming fire. This forum has been his go to for peace of mind! Thank You!!

I’m a local photographer and may have met many of you as I was out talking with any crew/personnel that I could corner :slight_smile: :joy: .
I sincerely enjoyed talking to each of you and I appreciate, whole heartedly, all of you that supported my efforts in making a benefit calendar for Trinity County.
One of my favorite memories will always be, chasing the helicopters through the river for some truly amazing shots!
I’m hopeful to be able to get more participants as I’m out and about. I was blessed to capture the last pilot and remaining crews at the heli-pad as they broke down. Wish I could have introduced myself to the pilot I was chasing last week, lol!
You ALL are appreciated and prayed for continually! Be safe out there friends!
How do I attach a photograph? :woman_facepalming:

4 Likes

If you’re on mobile (at least on the iPhone) there’s an upload button in the bottom right corner…

2 Likes