CA-LNU-GLASS

Just heard report of spotting in Annadel Park per Redcom(West Zone)

1 Like

Several minutes ago but AA ordered 4 LATs and
4 S-2’s

1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: CA-LNU-Glass???

3 MAFFS and T-22 fulfilled the LAT order.

2 Likes

T137 is joining the lineup

2 Likes

West Ops asked Glass AA to see if they can get a rotary aircraft into Annendale. AA replied, “can’t get through the smoke”

2 Likes

From the addresses they are calling out over the radio, it sounds like the east zone fire is bumping Skyhawk and Melita right now.

EDIT: The report of fire on Channel (Melita) was “unfounded.”

1 Like

CHP reports spot fire on Pratt Ave, City of St. Helena

2 Likes

Per tonight’s press conference.

36,236 acres

0% containment

6 Likes

Per KCRA All of Calistoga is under evacuation orders

3 Likes

Entire city of Calistoga evacuated.

http://nixle.us/C8ATQ

5 Likes

Not looking good

4 Likes

12 posts were split to a new topic: CA-LNU-Glass Evacuation Warnings??

Napa Co. evac. map.
https://www.arcgis.com/apps/webappviewer/index.html?id=83d73b75423c4201aecd08e15fa8e6e7

2 Likes

Those who are new to this site welcome.

With that being said if you are new to this community & don’t understand how to properly use it, do not post anything until you learn the correct procedure.

Initial Attack “IA” threads are ONLY meant for accurate FACTS on fire behavior, weather, evacuation notice and anything that would be considered VITAL information.

The Question/Discussion threads, denoted by question marks after the fire name (CA-LNU-Glass???) are meant for ALL OTHER questions that are based on the SPECIFIC FIRE, like where’s the ICP, who can I ask about getting access to feed my livestock in an evacuation zone, what incident management team is coming, what Strike Teams are en route.

Anything that is abstract or doesn’t fit in a category above needs it’s OWN thread or can be taken completely over to a General Discussion thread.

This site is special because of all the content & contributions from all the amazing community members & it’s great to have so much valued intel but PLEASE take an extra second to think about the APPROPRIATE LOCATION for your post before hitting the Reply button.

I thank you all for your time & understanding that we must uphold this framework or the information looses it value.

I sincerely thank you for being a part of our community.

35 Likes

MOD Note: All posts pertaining to Evacuation Warnings and systems have been moved here: CA-LNU-Glass Evacuation Warnings

8 Likes