CA-LNU-Walbridge?? (13-4)

Is it possible to put all the Fire info for this fire together under initial attack. I guess it still under CA-LNU-Lightning Aug 2020

1 Like

the alligators are getting deep…hopefully///the new dawn will help sort things out…stay safe

2 Likes

This fire is looking pretty active this morning…

1 Like

Which fire is this? What’s the geographical location?

The Bodega Bay Buoy is showing 20 mph gusting to 25. Typically that will fully impact the coast between 11 am and one pm. Gonna get sporty for sure.

It’s North of Guerneville

1 Like

With another on the coast north of Jenner.

1 Like

It is in the area west of Healdsburg and north of Forestville in northern Sonoma County…Geyser CAm is picking it up.

http://www.alertwildfire.org/northbay/index.html?camera=Axis-Geyser&v=81e002f

Check out the Rockpile Cam. This spot wasn’t here yesterday…
http://www.alertwildfire.org/northcoast/index.html?camera=Axis-Rockpile&v=81e002f

Yeah thanks…I have a friend that lives on the south end of Westside Road…

Seems like a pretty active fire not to have its own thread… I know that a lot of the area is under evacuations

that rock pile cam i think is showing a new start or rekindle of the 3-1 sounded like 5-10 acres. same access as the 3-1

the rock pile camera time lapse shows this start to be picking up steam…

Does anyone know if anything is assigned to this fire? It could get ugly if left alone I think…

it has resources and a command structure albeit thin

2 Likes

AA140 and T-85 currently flying in the Venado area portion of the fire.

2 Likes

Just by looking at the Rockpile it looks to be in the same location as 13-1

Both the 13-4 and -1 are on this cam. I don’t recall seeing or hearing the 13-1 as in Lake Sonoma, I thought it was closer to the -4. I did a 12 hour rewind and it looks like it starts (or rekindles if it’s old) at 0430 hrs.

New Evac Warnings are coming through… Bohemian Hwy North or Graton.

1 Like

This is now the Wall Bridge Fire and the fire near Fort Ross is the Meyers Fire.

2 Likes