CA-LNU-Walbridge?? (13-4)

Yes I thought maybe it was a mistake at first but it appears to be coming from multiple sources . Guess they are less worried about the fire activity than before .

Has anyone heard radio traffic today? Do they have a better handle on open fire? I would assume so to life those evac orders.

Morning update. Lots of progress.

1 Like

Big uptick on Mt Jackson in the last 30 mins…winds up, power outages…tough night ahead.

7 Likes

Starting to down grade more evacuation orders down to warnings. They must be getting a handle on it

Yeah, I’m back on a ridge between caz and sea view and the general feeling I’m getting from folks is exhausted relief.

2 Likes

Anyone know if the smoke showing on the Oakridge webcam is a new fire or something attached to a burn?

I think it is part of the Walbridge, but I am not sure.

Thanks, you can also see it over the hill from another webcam, Mohrhardt Ridge. In that view it seems to be dissipating.

1 Like

Hopefully lots of interior pockets just burning out.

1 Like

Yes sir you can.

2 Likes

AA and a handful of copters and tankers over the fire now, so it’s something they are concerned about

1 Like

The Cow Mountain and Cleland Cam aren’t looking at Wallbridge, they are looking at the Oak Fire near Willits.

4 Likes

Thank you for catching that, I posted on the wrong thread.

Airtanker just made a drop on this, so someone is watching it. Saw a red splash on the Oak Ridge Webcam.

www.alertwildfire.org/northcoast/index.html?camera=Axis-Oakridge&v=81e002f

Oak ridge cam shows spot getting active around 1530, unsure if this is a spot or new start. 2 tankers and AA over the fire, Ukn ground resources.

2 Likes

Just heard some chatter about the northern smoke being an 80 acre spot that’s holding within the dozer line. :crossed_fingers: that it holds if the winds surface tonight.

5 Likes

Anyone have any info on this? It seemed quite all day.

Nothing new to report - things appear to have been quelled. Evacuation for Sweetwater Springs Rd remains - all others from earlier are warnings.

1 Like

Thank you! Seemed like a normal day here in Sonoma county except for the apocalyptic looking sky!

1 Like