CA-LPF-CHULA??

Vegetation fire on the Los Padres N.F. (MT PINOS Ranger District). Appears to be 2 acres In heavy brush and snags.

Units committed per LPF CAD:
BC61 ENF CRW4LPF E371LPF4X4 E373LPF4X4 E375LPF HEL530LPF PAT44LPF Q PAT73LPF F WT3LPF.

Disregard earlier post from uninformed source. It appears to be 2 acres to be more accurate

1 Like

So conflicting info on size between this and IA post
Is 2 acers or 200 acers???
Given the time of day and weather that could make a big difference in those of us starting our day at the station

I know very confusing. The cad says 2 acres, which dispatch I’m sure has not updated with acres. The person posting this must have head radio update? I’m at the station on the same forest and we don’t even have a good update.
The forest doesn’t have good PIOs like the county’s or Cal Fire. We don’t send Fire PIOs out on IA response.

1 Like

One of the crew guys just got on scene he still says a couple acres, it must be Bc the BC chief left and left captain 530 as IC.

1 Like

I apologize. Disregard info as it came from uninformed source stating that’s what they had heard.

National weather service spot forecast says 245 acres.
https://www.weather.gov/spot/php/forecast.php?snumunum=1817715.1&lat=36.400000000000006&lon=-119.2&z=6