CA-MDF-Tucker??

Broken, but heard a large resource order go out.

I know for sure one of those orders was SHF dozer 29

Is there a better scanner link to listen to for this fire other than Broadcastify out of Modoc County???

1 Like

This thread is for question and discussions about the fire. The Initial Attack thread that does not have question marks in the Title is for Fire information only. Let’s keep questions here and factual fire information in the other thread. Any good fire should have 2 separate threads. I understand the frustration of sorting through questions, however that is what the question and discussion thread is for. Let’s keep the questions related to the fire though.

2 Likes

Any idea if this was a hold over from last weeks lightning activity?I

Any word on team order yet. Lots of orders for ONC support showing up on the cads.

So far no team order as far as I can see. Thinking maybe they are keeping it local unless it makes some more runs today?

2 Likes

The spot fire from earlier is making a run. Large column on division alpha, looking for a new game plan.

1 Like

Column/Plume visible from Redding presently

Confirmed w imagery from GOES 17

2 Likes

“Gasoline Alley” area

1 Like

Per cad at 15:42 today its putting the fire at 11000 acers, can anyone confirm?

Per inciweb 11,000 acres.

Looks impressive on goes 17
https://www.star.nesdis.noaa.gov/GOES/sector_band.php?sat=G17&sector=psw&band=GEOCOLOR&length=12

1 Like

What was the activity like today? Or did it go out when the team arrived

4 Likes

No kidding.

It just about went out. A few junipers tried to torch up in the northern end it sounded like but crews and helicopters have been all over them.

From MDF: The fire did not display the erratic behavior it did the last two days. It was kept within containment lines, but is putting up some smoke from interior fuels. A full update will be provided tomorrow morning from CAIIMT10.

1 Like

Welcome to the Modoc! Drive 5 or 12 hours to a fire with a few smokes showing.

6 Likes

Anyone seen an IAP or update? Looked on NIFC, finding Tucker but no useful info.

1 Like
2 Likes

IR

2 Likes