CA-MMU-OAK???

another guard ship that came in, the Lakota was really focused on the devil’s gulch south of skeleton creek then it headed to Sonora.

3 Likes

The Lakota ship was the night helco.

4 Likes

Data Package posted at maps.takserver.us
no public facing IR
I left out the individual Branch Maps out of the Data Package but they are posted individually.

3 Likes

It appears the ANG issue last night… it didn’t happen??

2 Likes

Yeah scanner traffic indicated that there was active fire there with Backing and torching short runs

2 Likes

Yesterday it was neck in neck for residences lost to #DetwilerFire. Today it wins with 77 :pensive:

2 Likes

With the amount of fire activity around that area in recent years. Contingency line may come in useful for years to come. Thats a Big May!

3 Likes

FYI there’s a contingency map on the server this morning. That’s new if memory serves. It also includes the sections for those of us listening to the radio.

I made a jpeg but it’s too big for the server here to post

2 Likes

What is this Lakota HELCO thing I keep hearing abouton the oak threads? Can someone point me to a tail number as I dont see it on the 222. Lakota is a UH-72

2 Likes

It is G72232.

3 Likes

At approximately 1900 hours, day helco w
Was up, a long line mission at the same time as a IWI. Endgame there was a eVac by 22z to Mariposa airport.
The termination of the IWI the Lakota was up doing the evening recon and transition with day helco

Tail unknown but I believe was answering as 834 possibly, . Shortly thereafter 903 came up for night flying missions with the Ang platform as night helco with the shared air space with uas and nirops.

6 Likes

Looks like they have it on todays IAP I was looking at yesterdays as it happen yesterday. Guard 32 is what it was listed. Thanks

3 Likes

The Team has posted the IR-OPS Map to the FTP

4 Likes

Are airops smoked out on the east side of the fire? Not seeing much rotor action on Div Kilo on Flightradar…

2 Likes

AFF screen capture

3 Likes

Yep smoked out there trying to use air to hold it at skeleton creek so far holding

4 Likes

https://www.fresnobee.com/news/california/fires/article263914706.html

3 Likes

Is there a progression map for today?

1 Like

2 Likes

116 homes? I haven’t seen that number yet.

FYI Fresno Bee is a subscription media source.

1 Like