CA-SHF-Salt ???

The North end of the Carr did extend to almost to the delta. Hirtz- orange, Delta Red, Carr- black

4 Likes

IC states 2500 acres. No fills yet on the immediate need strike teams

3 Likes

Anybody hear anything about requests coming into south ops? Kind of surprised since there’s nothing going on down here.

I’m sitting in quarters next to our type 3 OES and have not heard anything as of yet, region 6.

1 Like

NOPS is going to OES to fill the I/N ST, so would expect requests to be coming out shortly

3 Likes

CIIMT2 ordered in brief at the SO 1400

3 Likes

With all the activity filling orders and keeping IA coverage is not an easy task. A few ST-C not going to make a big difference on these huge fires, but could stop a new fire when one pops up

5 Likes

OES Type 3 ST left this afternoon:
Calaveras Consolidated
West Sacramento
Manteca
Tracy
Amador

3 Likes

2 Charlie teams filled:
XYO 4275C OES
XTB 4225C OES

1 Like

Do you have access to IROC?
I would like to stay up on resource orders.

4800c but I think they were enroute to the Lava, but wouldn’t be surprised if they get diverted before they get there.

1 Like

I do not, sorry, heard this come in over the radio

Recommitting 2 dozers and 1 Golf ST back the incident from bedding down for tomorrow day shift.

1 Like

Any word on out of county resources?

Lots. Everything lol. See the Q/A. The North is quickly tapping out. With Fed and CF resource draw down.

2 Likes

There are tons of orders being pushed to SOPS. Orders for all fires are being shopped nationally, even saw some DIVS orders pushed to Alaska. Lots of UTFs

2 Likes

With the upcoming 4th of July weekend, which is historically a busy time period for local government agencies, I don’t see a lot of agencies letting go of equipment and personnel, hence the large numbers of UTF.

3 Likes

2 posts were split to a new topic: NICC ordering??

Please keep in mind that the LG folks need to pry people out of car wrecks, transport people to ED’s with med issues, trail/high angle rescue, structure fires, haz mat and IA veg fires. All this activity is exponential the 4th holiday, so they must staff the home front prior to sending folks and engines out. Max draw down should allow for these functions.

10 Likes

Yeah…when I hit send on that, I knew the answer. After ~40 years of being one of those that was prying people from wrecks, dangling off cliffs and chasing the burglars who were taking advantage of the holiday, I shoulda thought about that one. Been on the bad side of max draw down and didnt like it when idiots like me asked that question.

6 Likes