CA-SKU-Mill??

1 Like
2 Likes

Refresh? Hammond & Herd are working for me.

1 Like

Both Herd and Hammond went offline at the same time 15:59 hours

1 Like

Oh… I see that now. I was running the loop :smiley:

1 Like
1 Like

**Mod Note: ** Once again everybody, any mention or discussion of fire line injuries or fatalities will be deleted. This is not the time nor place to be discussing that. IF there are official press releases or agency releases, then we can have that discussion. This includes both fire personnel as well as civilian population as well.

19 Likes

Sounds like per ops that the golf course in lake shastina has slowed the fire.

5 Likes

this is just the start of Labor Day weekend???
be safe out there and keep the tool box handy

3 Likes

Why did 911 go back to MCC?
and 912 looks like it is heading south too?

Probably because that’s the place they can land Redding runway’s too short

2 Likes

Medford is a VLAT base. That’s where they were loading b4?

1 Like

Medford is probably busy with all the oregon airshow so mcc is the next closest.

2 Likes

medford has been supporting a lot of aircraft and might be running low on retardant???
also MCC has better ground support for VLAT/S

3 Likes

The amount of air power on this is crazy. Only three of the planes in the pic are not involved in this fire. There are a few more inbound and on the ground that aren’t pictured as well. Planes refueling in Klamath Falls as well as Medford, Redding, and MCC.

5 Likes

Any updates on fire progression in Lake Shastina area

Fire impacting 4600 block of Rainbow Dr, near edge of the lake, and to the west of the golf course.

just a reminder, the Hammond Ranch cams are down with the Shastina cam as well as others

3 Likes

Weed, Hammond Ranch, Herd Peak, Lake Shastina and Shasta Ski Park are all offline. Fiber has been damaged and power is out. ETR probably won’t be until tomorrow sometime.

9 Likes

I don’t know the area, just seeing updates all over. This is another one I saw: This is at Jackson Ranch Rd. & Big Springs Rd. in Lake Shastina. https://twitter.com/KreiderCourtney/status/1565867623052632064?s=20&t=FHCnZCK9fhBhSkAP-kpcmQ

Update: 8:35pm. As per 8:10pm FIRIS map, it has not reached Elk Trail Rd.

3 Likes