CA-SNF-Ferguson?? (Was MMU/SNF-Ferguson??)

The way these Sieges usually work is we get a break for 2-3 weeks, then Round 2 begins. with Lightning season & Santa Ana season beginning soon. it’s quite likely.

2 Likes

HAhahaha, My Favorite all around Engine is still the old Model 5’s and 12’s without the “Kojak” light and siren speakers of course. yeah the 14/15’s I like too. Took a while ot get comfortable with the reliability of the hydrostats.

1 Like

I personally own a 1972 International model 5. Use it to pump sprinklers on 8 acres of almonds. Still runs and pumps like it always did. Took it on many strike team assignments over the yrs. A little slow getting there but once there it would go where the other couldn’t. And never broke down. Got some great assignments with it.

2 Likes

Been looking for an ops map. Didn’t realize the main fire had made it to 41. Anyone have a map of where this is going on?

Branches 1 and 2 from foresta to wawona.

2 Likes
1 Like

Ok thanks. Man I had not seen a map in a bit it has moved a bunch. Foresta is nasty as it runs straight up hill to it. Was a tough fight on the El Portal Fire a few years back. Badger was camp for that too.

How’s Yosemite West holding up did some prep work in there.

Yosemite west is still looking good.

Evac notice

2 Likes

Anyone know where we can watch the memorial online today?

A little late with this, but the family requested there be no live streaming or recording of the service.

6 Likes

5 Likes

good knowledge about the subject