Requesting 2nd Dozer

3 Likes

Tanker 74 and a 100 are the ones out of sac

3 Likes

Tanker 74 released

2 Likes

Forward Progress stopped

3 Likes

biggest grass fire up here so far. not where I expected it… lol thought it would be on Milton but not too far off. that’s a great little bar right where it started. we go there often for motorcycle events.

4 Likes

Good warm up fire for the beginning of the season. Good dozer county a few rocks and out cropping here and there. Grass and oak woodland. We had a few fires in that area over the years. Green Springs Raws was 72, RH 48 and wind south at 7 mph. Under the oaks might be still holding a little green. Three months from now that’s a whole different fire if that long. Good job by the air and ground. Few thousand feet of hose on that puppy. Be chilly on it tonight.

4 Likes

good practice for me and what I do too.

totally agreed about if it had been in a couple of months. Copperopolis is dry and hot as hell in July. been waking up to dew on the car here the last couple of mornings which is OK with me.

4 Likes

Decent fire with multiple aircraft working it just outside of Copperopolis.

https://www.alertca.live/cam-console/2417

2 Likes

I got a post up TCU Reeds

1 Like

It’s not showing in the IA thread?

1 Like

15acres, FROS not stopped but fire is holding. 2 more engines, 1 more tender and another hand crew requested

2 Likes

I didnt do an IA

1 Like
2 Likes

final mapping was 9.7 acres

#Reedfire [update] Firefighters have contained the vegetation fire near Main St x Reed Turnpike Copperopolis (Calaveras County) Thank you to Copperopolis Fire Protection District and Murphys Fire Protection District for the assistance!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=271298328616548&id=100072091493896&mibextid=Nif5oz

3 Likes