CA-TCU-Washington ???

Possibly the Airola on TCU?

1 Like

Jamestown. Fire at Highway 108 and Washington. This is TCU.

4 Likes

AirTactics 22 tankers and copters working spotting issues on this channel. Tankers 82 and 83 and 404 copter.

2 Likes

TCSO evacuating Golden Dove Ln advised to get out immediately

5 Likes

S2 drop

2 Likes

Tile Display | ALERT Wildfire

3 Likes

Wonder what the blacked out area on the SonoraWest camera is?

Structures have been blacked out on the cams

Privacy (“masking”) configuration at the cam level

10 acre spot is south of Stockton RD on the fairgrounds side. Hopefully get that mitigated. The 30 plus acre with spots on the north side of Stockton Rd. I can see two spot out in front of this thing on the Sonora west cam. The dark smoke is a huge homeless camp burning up.

ALERTWildfire | Sierra-Foothills

5 Likes

I hope to shout there was not a lot to throw at this that didn’t come off Airola Fire yesterday. AA doing one hack of a job…so are the ground troops. We need some more iron on this thing and get it shut down. They’re enroute just wish they were pushing now. This is a solid brush field, heavy brush with a few Diggers and oaks mixed in.

3 Likes

KCRA bird has it live Redirecting...

Looks well established south of Stockton rd at the sewer pounds. Heavy brush and trees and looks like its making a run towards South Sonora Area.

2 Likes

What’s happening over next to Jamestown this afternoon?

Screen Shot 2021-08-26 at 3.29.06 PM|426x500

Looking a lot better! Lots of resources arriving at the fire. PG&E worried about one of their Transmission Lines and Towers that have been compromised. Worried about the recharge on the lines going across HWY 108. A lot of Tuolumne county been out of power for two hours now.

2 Likes

5 Likes

Having Columbia that close sure made a difference, S2s were turning some quick times

3 Likes

Big Time…AA was on it from the get go…He did a great job.

7 Likes

Why does that not look like a spot fire? Granted, civie eyes, just something not right.
Great job today everyone. No power, no cell, no net. I am just catching up.

1 Like