CBS - Fire Country

What is crazy is its produced by Jerry Bruckheimer…aka Top Gun…wait the pilots probably feel the same way…

7 Likes

Watched about 4 minutes of this week’s episode. That’s as long as I could last before nausea set in. I could not even laugh it off and make fun of it. This is the biggest pile of stinking excrement I have ever seen.
But not surprising from CBS.

6 Likes

Oh my Goodness , it’s a TV show!

2 Likes

I could agree with you except for one point, they are representing themselves as Cal Fire. If they changed the script to a one off named fire agency it wouldn’t matter. Any real agency would be aghast if this show was titled as their own agency, when it’s so fake. So, yeah it’s a TV show who represents themselves as a real named fire department agency. Any Cal Fire employee or retiree would be disrespected and down right pissed, and have a right to be.

5 Likes

Tacoma FD?

Chicago Fire?

The difference is that Deputy District Chief Steve Chikerotis who runs the district that the show is set in is a consultant to the show and no one from CAL FIRE is a consultant and the writers are completely freelancing it, Tacoma FD is just a spin-off of Super Trooper and is just a comedy.

1 Like

Somebody has to green screen fire country to point out everything wrong with it like Jason Patton did with station 19 and 911 lone star.

6 Likes