FF2 offers/calls

I don’t have to get a physical, got a start date that was tentative for March 13th in Butte.

Hell ya! I get my physical today so hopefully I’ll hear something soon

1 Like

I got my start date for RRU. Feb 24th FF2 LT academy with FFA to be determined at a later date

1 Like

Picked up as a straight 2 or Medic 2? And rank?

That’s awesome!!! You’ll have a blast I use to work there as a volunteer

Straight 2 perm offer but start as LT until I get sent to FFA. Was in rank 2.

1 Like

Thats awesome! Think your going to start before most of us. I stil haven’t gotten a start date

Congratulations to everyone who got an offer .

Anybody got any news yet?

No new news , they didn’t call me to go back as a 1 and they called my buds to go back on the 9th of March . Wish I would have been able to start as a 1 again this year so I get that 5% pay bump but looks like I’ll start my 2 career with the same pay I had as a 1 . No complaints though still stoked

No news, it will be a hurry up last minute call.

Most likely they will call on a Friday and say you start Monday haha. At least that’s what happened when I was a seasonal

Anybody else get start dates yet?

Me and another Ff2 started today. I know other promoted Ff2’s will be going to the academy this Monday the 9th.

1 Like

Academy March 9th

Anyone hear about new offers? My buddy got a perm 2 offer a few days ago , rank 4 . I got LT offer in rank 4 on February 4th for RRU still no start date though.


Good to know they are still making calls.

It’s been two months since I got my LT offer for riverside and still no word on start date . I’m sure this virus is slowing the process down , but Some of my friends got calls around same time as me and have been working for almost a month already. Anyone else waiting for a start date from RRU? Been laid off for 4 months and I’m anxious and ready for work.

Try to call the AO in RRU they should be able to give you some direction.

1 Like

I was offered a LT FF2 Job in RRU on Feb 10th. Accepted and did my CPAT same week and sent everything in. Still haven’t heard anything and we’re just about 3 months from when they offered. Calls and email have not been returned at all.