Fire Alert Cameras

Your Elkhorn is the SHF Salmon/Red Complex

Elkhorn is the upside down U east side of August :grinning:

1 Like

Where did the Shasta-Modoc PGE Camera’s go? The link has been removed from the site and none of the previous links work.?

1 Like

Per their Twitter account, looks like they are updating their service/website.

You can go here and see all the cameras from the map.

2 Likes

Thank you! This is what I was looking for. They had removed the region, but this maps shows them all.

Have a super day!

2 Likes

IQ FIREWATCH TO BRING GROUNDBREAKING TECHNOLOGY TO THE US – November 8, 2022 Climatec, LLC has partnered with IQ Technologies to bring their early wildfire detection system IQ FireWatch to communities across the US. Climatec will be the turnkey service provider of the advanced multi-spectral sensing technology IQ FireWatch which is uniquely based on a combination of AI- and feature-based algorithms.

IQ FireWatch system:
Superior range
24/7 operation
360° revolution within minutes
Patented multi-spectral sensor
Embedded combined algorithms (AI and feature based) with raw image processing
Over 20 years in operation and development

See on Atlas Peak (Napa Valley) ALERTCalifornia - Atlas Peak West

5 Likes

Nope, I got nothing. The old site for the Inland Empire region used to have dozens of cameras, now it shows 5 and they all say “camera feed unavailable”. What am I missing?

You might try sending a direct message to them @ALERTCalifornia and see what’s up.

You need to go to the new site referenced above
https://alertca.live/

1 Like

Perhaps similar to FireWatch system, AEU tried the FireHawk system in the early 2000’s. It is a South African company, still used in Africa and South America, that used rotating cameras to detect smoke. It was a great idea at the time, but the cameras had the tendencies to alert on cumulus build ups and birds more smoke columns. Technology has come a long way since then and it will be interesting to see how accurate they have become.

3 Likes

RE: Alert California Cams

I see a login for first responders , anyone sign up ?

2 Likes

Any word on the Cameras that never got migrated from AWF? There are several that have been offline, some that are still active on AWF but never migrated over to AlertCA.

1 Like

Best luck I’ve had is messaging them on Twitter but the last few times I’ve messaged them I got nothing, even through their website contact they responded saying they would be in contact with me again but that never happened.

@ALERTCalifornia

1 Like

Thanks for the tag @TheBrushSlasher. @ALERTCalifornia currently owns and operates 1,022 Cameras located in California. At this moment 93.3% of our cameras are online. As the temps increase we expect more cameras to come out of winter mode and crews to be able to access and assess any repairs that may need to occur on others that are offline after our recent winter storms.

AWF cameras in California can still be accessed through their website or on our Command and Control Website.

5 Likes

Thanks @ALERTCalifornia! Any word on the Winters1 and Winters2 cameras? They are still listed on AlertWildfire with Winters2 being offline since 2/3/23.

1 Like

Is the camera footage archive going to be available like it was earlier through the time icon?

You Can go back 12 hours on the public site, ALERTCalifornia - https://alertca.live/

2 Likes

@TheBrushSlasher The time icon is available to those that have login access.

3 Likes

You are correct. There are two sides to the system, public and responder (PW protected).

2 Likes

First respond Responder access?

2 Likes

First responder log-ins are reserved for emergency managers who have gone through training with ALERTCalifornia. The general public is not eligible for log-ins.

5 Likes