The site owners are working on this but unfortunately there is no real time line for a fix. It seems most of the issues are with the App, are you all using the App? Or are the issues with the regular site on your phones?

They are contacting a developer that may have some answers, but for now that is all I have to pass along.

2 Likes

regular log in on my desktop and c-phone.

2 Likes

If I try the old danfromord it errors on my desktop and my C-phone. If I try the new hamiltoncityfpd@gmail.com it sometime lets me in.

Okay, Thanks. We have moved it up the chain. They are looking at it. We apologize for any inconvenience. Hopefully a permanent fix is in the works. That is all for now.

I previously posted about this issue on the ā€œMobile App Supportā€ thread, because ScottKent had started the subject there, but the issue actually happened on my desktop. I havenā€™t had a problem since Saturday morning.

1 Like

Thx, so far logging in on my desktop under my new login name (hamiltoncityfpd) is working. Donā€™t know if it will work on my phone yet.
danfromord

Iā€™m able to log in on my IPhone only with the website, but my IPad has the same issue as others have. ā€œCannot login with that IP address. ?

Unable to log in at 1055 PDT with the usual ā€œyou canā€™t log in as MedicDoug from this IP addressā€ error. Didnā€™t get the error yesterday all day. Was able to log in after I activated my VPN. All of this on desktop. Thanks for your attention.

I keep getting a message on my computer saying I canā€™t log in due to an IP issue. reset everything on my end and still there. phone works though. any ideas?

Has been working pretty good on my hamiltoncityfpd login. Until about 5 min. ago. Had to click the (send me the log in spot).
my danfromord login still will not work.
Help pls.

I am not at my home and I cannot log in as me from this IPā€¦ come on, man!
Now what?

Itā€™s being worked on. There is not a solution yet.

Still having problems logging in. Still getting a you cant login from that IP address or you cant login from there ??? Some times it works, some times it wonā€™t. My new login of Hamiltoncityfpd@gmail.com is intermittent. My old login of danfromord will not work at all. Been on this site for a long time and is it fair to say im frustrated. Help pleaseā€¦

1 Like

Itā€™s still being worked on, the developers are still puzzled about it.

I have been having the same issue. I have to log in on my phone or use my phoneā€™s hotspot. What is interesting I cannot log in from my home network. My home network is connected to the internet via a cellular wireless modem using the same provider as my phone. Maybe there are ranges of IP addresses that are locked out? Hope itā€™s resolved quickly for those who cannot log in at all.

Also having issues logging in on PC.

HEY! Danfromord is back! Seems its working again. Thanks to all the folks in the background that fixed it. I hope I didnt jinx itā€¦
danfromord

3 Likes