I was unable to log in from my computer in Chrome. I am on internet explorer now and I was able to log in.
I have no problem with Google Chrome from a mobile device.

Interesting, I’m also using chrome and haven’t encountered this yet. After closing chrome and logging back in I had no issue. I’ll poke around and try to recreate the issue. Thank you!

I am good on my I phone but locked out on my Mac using Safari. I will try Firefox or Chrome.

We are about to restart the site to make some additions(it will be down for roughly 5 minutes). Let’s see if the restart resolves your issues.

Since we switched the domain, we did not clear out the auth tokens so it’s causing some issues. I gave fire_geographer instructions on how to clear the database of tokens if needed.

I still can’t login via Computer for some reason. It will be much easier to navigate and type once I get on my computer. I used to moderate from my phone on the other site but much prefer my laptop if I am home.

What is the login failure saying?

It only says unknown error in a Pink Banner right above the log in field. It worked
Fine yesterday before the URL change. Once LTP sent me the new URL I can only get it in via I phone.

Follow up here, a simple fix that will probably work is to clear your browser’s cache: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en

What is strange is that chrome will not even open the URL, Safari will but it won’t allow a
Log in with either of the names I set up. I am gone for a bit, I will try a computer re start and
Clear cookies and history. Thanks for the ideas. I can’t figure out it works on an I phone but not a Mac.:rage:

We made some adjustments this morning regarding the forum and it should overall be loading much faster. If you are still experiencing issues please let us know. Additionally there were some changes to the mobile site so it should be easier to navigate(no more overlapping header.)

Having Log in issues. IP address error. Can only log in if on my desk top and have to request to be sent a log in ??? HELP PLS
Danfromord

Unable to log in from home computer with error "You cannot log in as MedicDoug from that IP address. New behavior. Was fine yesterday. No network changes here. Activated my VPN and was able to log in.

Medic Doug, Im having the same problems. I hope someone can help me fix it. I even started a new account and it hasn’t helped. Can;t login from my PC or my phone. Only if I click the skip the login and send me a link to my e-mail. Danfromord

Hey! it works now. Thanks to who ever fixed it.

The issues have been reported to the site Admins. Glad to hear it is working. Please let us know if this continues.

1 Like

It’s doing it again. Can’t login from that IP address. Was working this morning. Now its not. Sorry to be a pest. Im the local area Op and I us this quite a bit. even started a new account. that worked for a while… Danfromord

We will see what we can to by notifying the site Admins. Thx

1 Like

Seems to be working ok now for me.

reset my password and im in now. hope for the best.

1 Like