Mobile APP Log In Issues

I don’t know if this means anything but the Stair Step Half Rubrics Cube icon on the Mobile APP has been shrinking so that it is no longer visible on my Samsung phone. Now the APP will not open at all. I have cleared the Google Chrome Cache on PC as well as the phone. The PC is running fine. Help appreciated!

3 Likes

I noticed the same thing starting 2 days ago. Just a white box with a black dot for the app, and definitely slow to open

1 Like

I had the same issue a few weeks back. I messaged a moderator and that was a new one for them too.

I logged out, uninstalled the app., cycled my phone (samsung) reloaded the app and it’s been working fine since.
Hope this helps

2 Likes

Thank you.
I’ll give it a try.

Uninstalled the APP. Reinstalled. Fixed the issue.

2 Likes

It is just about non existent!! Screenshot_20220929-163335_One UI Home

Mine was just a dot, then the app quit working. Uninstall then reinstall the app. All good now. Does make you wonder why this is happening???

Yes it does… not sure why. Are u using an android or iPhone?

Android phone

Seems to be only androids. Not sure why. Haven’t had any issues since reinstalling.

Same here. All good now!

1 Like

In addition to having the shrinking icon condition, I started getting messages stating"This app has errors" or something of that nature. At that point I uninstalled the app and reinstalled a day or so later. No further problems.