Notification isses

yeah on android i have it set as ok for notification but still nothing. When i open the app/browser on android it shows i have notifications they just arent pushing

Hello all, I am in the process of working with our tech guru on this (and the other issues/questions folks had)…he was out on vacation last week and we just got on all this stuff this week. Our gracious supporters at RedZone are busy with summer in full swing. Hopefully we will get the push notifications for Android figured out here in the next couple of days.

1 Like

thanks so much…

the android army

1 Like

Is anyone still having notification issues with the app in IOS?

I’m having issues with notifications as well with iOS. I am not receiving any new notifications and it will not let me enable notifications in the settings. It worked great last fire season.

so the icon on my iphone shows I have notifications. I click the app to start it and it just spins. I will delete the app. reload it, log in and all is good. I kill the app and I cant log in. I just get the constant spinning icon that is connecting it just never does. iphone 11 ios 13.4.1

1 Like