Question for site manager

New to your site and want to know if there is a way to go to latest post (in any category) without having to scroll through all the old posts? Can the order of posts be reversed so newest one is first?

This site crashed a year ago and hasn’t returned to “normal” or what it was. They got it operating well, but still seem to have limitations with editing the page layout.
California used to be at the top of the main forum page.
Most of us are used to it now.
Once you are a registered user, and you start coming back to the site, it will take you to the newest posts once you click the thread.
The gray number next to the thread shows you how many posts overall.
If the number is highlighted blue, that’s how many “unread post” you haven’t seen in that thread.
Hope that makes any sense.

1 Like

Copy, thanks!

So there was a thread about CA being at the top just a couple weeks ago. Most of us got that fixed and it is back at the top again. You can read through the posts to see how it was done as I don’t quite remember but I know it was pretty simple.

3 Likes

Thanks.
Found it.
For others wondering…
Click on “California & Hawaii”
Then click the “notification bell” and un-mute notifications.

1 Like

I never log in on my phone because I can’t remember passwords. If I see a thread that has a lot of posts and I want to get to the bottom quickly there is a thin slider bar on the right of the posts. Otherwise it can take a while sliding to the bottom and waiting for more posts to load, sliding to the bottom again, etc.

1 Like