RRU Helicopter accident

3 Likes

All,

In light of the tragic helicopter crash, it’s essential to approach the situation with sensitivity and respect for the deceased, their loved ones, and colleagues. As more information unfolds, let’s remember to allow time for the details to come in and honor the gravity of this terrible moment. May they RIP and please stay safe.

Mod-FJ

25 Likes

I second that motion for sensitivity & respect! T’s & P’s (thoughts & prayers) for the fallen, their family’s & everyone involved. Take care and look after each other my brothers and sisters…

9 Likes

2 Likes

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aerotime.aero/articles/firefighter-helicopters-mid-air-collision-california/amp

3 Likes

I will third the motion for sensitive and respect for this incident. I work along side both of the Calfire Firefighter. I like many are anxious to learn what happen, how it happen, what we can learn to prevent this from ever happening again.

8 Likes

:heart: I love all you guys and gals, my sincere condolences to the families. Please be safe out there.

3 Likes

Deep sorrow and respect today! Brothers and Sisters in Cal Fire RRU, and the Fire Service, hold and hug each other today and remember those that paid the ultimate sacrifice while protecting life, property, and the environment through their professionalism and integrity. May God hold each impacted family close, and Godspeed to the 3 that gave their all! #CalFire

18 Likes

RIP Brothers

5 Likes

RIP gentlemen. Thank you for your service.

6 Likes

RIP Brothers. The interagency fire aviation community is a special bunch and this has hit them hard. I personally only knew Josh and he was an incredible operator and great dude. RRU, CAL FIRE, Pilots, aviation community, family and friends…your USFS brothers and sisters are here for you.

11 Likes

Rest easy Josh Bischof, Tim Rodriguez, and Tony Sousa.

14 Likes

Prayers and condolences to the families, friends. In Gods arms now. Rest in Peace🙏🏽.

7 Likes

Much respect to this crew and everyone who puts themselves at risk to keep us safe.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Thanks for the post/vid. That was incredibly informative.

3 Likes

Juan has posted a follow up that, while heartbreaking in its additional information and context, gives us all a potent and simple call to action to prevent this from ever happening again.

May all who are remembering the bravery of Josh, Tim and Tony and reflecting on their service and sacrifice be comforted in this time of grief.

18 Likes

Very informative prelim info. RIP RRU brothers.

5 Likes
6 Likes
7 Likes