Status of California being back at initial log in page

I was wondering if there had been any progress on getting California to be the default top of the stringer (page) when we log in. It’s the first one if I don’t log in.

3 Likes

I am also experiencing this.

Hmm I’m not sure what you are experiencing. I cannot replicate this. The Home screen should be locked in the order we built it in. CA, NW, SW, Great Basin, etc. When I log in, my topics are in that order. Can you post a screenshot?

1 Like

From the top and keep scrolling down to get to the CA page

2 Likes

This started last August when the servers got overloaded

2 Likes

It’s the same for me, too, and in the order that Zacatack has posted

3 Likes

I with others posted this issue as soon as it happened. A mod. stepped in and said they were too overloaded now, wait for the off season and it would be addressed… I’m sorry, but I’m not able to find that thread anylonger…

If I log out the page defaults to California on top. Once I log in to reply, it dumps CA. to where Zacatack27 shows it on his response.

2 Likes

It was originally addressed under Help in Aug 2020

As an admin, I set the order of the page (as you can see here) so I don’t know why this is happening. We upgraded the website thinking that might be a consequence of it being out of date. Unfortunately we are still seeing the issue with one on our team. I will scour google/discourse forums to see if the problem has a solve from another site.

1 Like

Ok I think I’ve found the issue. The categories will go to the bottom and header get greyed out when you ‘MUTE’ the category (as seen in the picture below). Clicking Normal or watching will re-place the category at the top of the where we’ve attempted to lock the order.

4 Likes

This fixed it for me, though I’ve got NO idea how it got muted in the first place — thanks!!!

2 Likes

Fire_photographer thank very much. It fixed mine too. I also don’t know how it got muted. Also, thank you for all your hard work on this site. You mods do an awesome job!!!

2 Likes

Thank you as well. It would appear it had something to do with the “over load” last August. I greatly appreciate the admin efforts to this very important service and welcome any opportunity to support your time and dedication.

2 Likes

Thank you, mine was muted too. All good. Ready for never ending season

2 Likes