Thanks

Just want to say thank you for returning this forum, I very much missed the previous one. Happy to be back on board.

14 Likes

A great number of people spent a lot of time this winter to make this happen. Your thanks is much appreciated. Be sure to pass the word that the site is back.

15 Likes

I will, and have. Be safe…

I second that about this new site…I have two kids working the Fire Service and many friends. Being retired from the Fire Service it’s a great way to see what’s going on up and down the state. Thank’s again

2 Likes

Thanks Abs (can I still call you guys that?) for getting us back to normal. As a long time supporter of the old site, this new site has brought a sense of piece of mind to the many folks who followed the former.
I cannot express my gratitude enough for the folks who are behind this project. As the Sofr Bear, this project will keep us well informed and ultimately a safer group of firefighters and fire tacticians.
Be safe and well and I will see you all on another 2018 fire assignment soon…like tomorrow soon…

4 Likes

This is a wonderful sight and as more people sign on it will be even better than the one we all miss.

1 Like

As long as you don’t call be Original Ab, we will be all good. It has been long enough that I had actually forgotten that little piece of the old puzzle, because I knew them by their real names.

I am so grateful for all of the fire professionals who keep us updated on this forum. Understandably TV news and the Cal Fire website have lag time. You all fill a real need by members of the communities threatened by fire as well as those of us having loved ones fighting the fires.
Much love and respect to all of you!

2 Likes