Tv show CALFIRE

I saw 3 episodes of the show but haven’t seen any more to watch. Anyone know why they aren’t releases more episodes ?

1 Like

We were told it was put on hold due to the potential political unrest from the Presidential election.

1 Like

Which is a very sad commentary on all public service and how some people (certainly not the majority) view us. How a small majority of extremists can dictate a very well intended show (s)

3 Likes

I think Discovery will relaunch once season gets going and theirs are fires on news. My 2.5 cents

1 Like

Sadly, I believe it may have died of embarrassment. Gone too soon.

3 Likes

I would have to agree with that…thought it was going to ba about what our mission and goals are, not a soap opera.

1 Like

Come on Skip, this isn’t your 1st rodeo. Since when does anything BUT DRAMA get clicks, likes, or ratings.:flushed: If what you say were true, we would be under different “Leadership” at the federal level​:rofl:

4 Likes

From Amador County:

2 Likes

I figured with how busy 2020 was , that they would have enough film to make more than a few 44 min episodes.

2 Likes

Here’s a thought. You don’t think the IAFF and other locals had it shut down because they don’t want their city/county officials watching it wondering, “Why are our FFs are wanting more $ every contract and only work 10-12 days a month, when CF FFs work 50 days straight for less $?”

3 Likes

LOL… that’s a good one… puff puff give… :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Dave? Dave’s not here😁. No agency wants the media PR nightmare that would come from allowing a network to record a show with them then turn around and say yeah you can’t air any of that.

3 Likes

Can we get a CALOES show for local Gov overhead? :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Reality TV set in the mobile comms unit might be a tough sell.

2 Likes

Why is it that “reality” tv is the furthest from it…

5 Likes

Survivor - Federally Contracted Caterer Edition?

4 Likes

Wow, guess they are still handing out hatorade at some incident bases…
Lighten up Francis…

6 Likes