Water Tender and Equipment Operator

Hiring fire line water tender and heavy equipment operators. CDL required for both. Tank endorsement required for tender. WT is automatic. 2000gal. 2015 model year. Equipment is 20 ton excavator with masticator head. Fire card required. Experienced operators only. This is not for beginners. $600 shift. Calfire work only. No fed contracts. Based out of Northern CA. Please contact through the website with your contact information. Thank you.

5 Likes

Hello mbci,
My name is Kenneth and I am highly interested in the water tender position. I have a class A cdl with tanker endorsement, and 2 months of big rig experience. I have operated water tenders in farming and construction. 5 years of handcrew experience, FFT1, red card, etc. Worked with pumps, hoses, valves, and portable tanks. I can be reached at (458)232-2514 and kenneth@indigoempires.com. Thanks for your consideration

Hi my name is Andrew and I am interested in a position if any are still available this late. I have driven a water tender on Oregon wildfires since 2011 and I have experience on heavy equipment of all kinds, on and off of the fires. I have my current certification for 2023. Please feel free to give me a call at 541-670-2947 or email at Wildercrabtreejr@gmail.com thank you very much!

1 Like