Water tender question

I have a question I was hoping someone could answer. I bought a water truck and ran with cal-fire in 2021. We are a 51% disabled veteran company. I have a family member that wants to buy a truck and run the truck under our contract. Is that possible?

Not if they have care, custody and control of said water tender. If they wish to lease it it your company, that may be a different subject.


What you are talking about is consider BROKERING per the SPM. Download and read all about it.

As stated, it will have to be owned/leased(commercial lease) by the business that has the CF-294.


I love these type of questions. They continually remind me of how much I don’t know. :nerd_face: