WILDCAD-STF

WildCad has not been updated since April 27. Any clues to when it will be up again?
Be Safe Everyone&Thank You.

1 Like

The link you have is expired as they updated the wildcad system. Try this new link. Hope this helps.

https://www.wildwebe.net/?dc_name=CASTCC

1 Like

Eags - thanks for the update. It works, except for the list where you can pick other info,resources, incidents by type. How can i get this list to navigate from?
Be Safe.

3 Likes

That’s Correct, hopefully there will be an update soon so we can filter everything like we use too

2 Likes

Hi,
There are no entries (rows). No data for a couple of days. Any clues?
If i use the link in this thread it is there with data, but if I save the link to Home it opens blank.
Thanks

1 Like

I had that issue with one of the areas earlier today. opened and closed it a couple of times and then it worked. otherwise I’m not sure why that would be happening other than I think it’s super glitch right now while they’re working on everything.

3 Likes

Has anybody hear any movement for updates to see available resources on the new CAD system? The new layout is nice but lacks some of the functionality of the old system.

3 Likes

Is anyone having issues with the lat/long in the new wildcad? When I try to copy and paste it into Google maps it’s showing up in China.

1 Like

add a minus to the longitude , ie; 33.085400, -116.922000

2 Likes

Thank you! That’s slightly inconvenient on the fly.

2 Likes

Also Non-standard with agency and aircraft dispatch. Whoever set it up that for NIFC as the Default needs to correct it for field use.

3 Likes