CA-BTU-Camp??

XSM 2275 and 2276 being dispatched.

2 Likes

Anybody have info on comms?

Hey guys, im a FF in the Portland OR area, from Cali, have family in northern Chico. Looking for ROS or any other fire activity info. Were doss this thing sound like its going? Anything backing towards chico? Thank you for any info

As of now there are no evacuations for the City of Chico.
Here is a link to a live spread sheet which people and updating live.
Fire is said to be heading to southern chico area.

2 Likes

TF 2026 Enroute from Contra Costa County
MOR
RMD
ROE
CON
CRK
STFL - SRM

Santa Clara County Alpha deployed at 1300 hours

XSC2304A

Palo Alto E65, Mountain View E152, San Jose E216, Santa Clara City E90, Sunnyvale E44
Mountain View B51 is STL

3 Likes

Been working of and on by the radio today. Heard talk of a dozer or FEL to push cars off some road. Did this ever materialize?

Heard a BC doing it with his pickup

According to this, the hospital has been confirmed destroyed…who knows

Believe the update was 5:18

yeah that rumor of “fully destroyed” has been floating through the hospital channels and EMSA’s the last few hours. My intel came over command from fire resource at the hospital at 1645 answering a request for specific intel on hospital status. However as of 1745 they used up all the water near the Hospital. Nearest source is Lime Saddle for water.

Either way, it’s going to be an entirely different town 48hrs from now. :frowning:

Early up on aircraft and tankers at 0700 tomorrow.

1753: all hydrant systems in Paradise down.

My buddy in Oroville just saw it on the news…says its definitely gone but who knows what they are focusing on in the video

I can tell you the residents of paradise are all convinced that it’s gone. Would be cool to know for sure but I know that’s the kind of thing we will have to wait and see.

1 Like

Most of the residents are convinced the whole town is gone.

Well yeah.

need to keep the faith. lets just keep the faith and wait till morning. keep fire and folks safe is the primary objective. hope for the best.

6 Likes

1 Like

Anyone know if the fire impacted drendel circle.

Chico News confirming Hospital is gone, sounds like Safeway and multiple commercial building are destroyed, just showed video of a school burning, unknown which one

IC states fire 20,000 acres 0% contained.

The western front near Oro-Chico Hwy. will soon be bumping the row crops on the valley floor. Can’t go much further in that direction.