CA-BTU-Dixie?

Hi SIXONENINE

Can you reference your source for “Mandatory Evacuation Alert for the communities of Bucks Lake…”? I’m looking at Plumas County Sheriff Facebook page, post as of 12:30 PM today, mentions no order or warning about Bucks Lake, just the older High Lakes order and newer Hwy 70 corridor order.

Updated 21 minutes ago on their Facebook.

It ended up small, but see the third bullet point that references Bucks Lake.

4 Likes

It has alignment with slope, hot slopes, and upcanyon winds to really blast up the south side of Bald Eagle Mtn if it gets on that slope. Bald Eagle Mtn is little green icon east of Tobin on the map.
Here is a map showing location of 2020 Bear Fire.

7 Likes

Thank you! I guess they were a bit slow to get it on their Facebook page and must have posted it just a few minutes after I looked.

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Mobile App Support

Also adding new evacuations on the north-west side of the fire

Butte County Sheriff:heavy_check_mark:@ButteSheriff
](https://twitter.com/ButteSheriff)

EVACUATION ORDER
7.18.21 4:00 p.m.

The Butte County Sheriff’s Office is issuing an EVACUATION ORDER for Jonesville and Philbrook areas, due to a wildfire burning in the area.

3 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Mobile App Support

10 min ago from Kelly ridge:

4 Likes

From Mt Shasta city

4 Likes

I am watching this thing blow up… in the last 15 minutes

this is pretty close to what I am watching from my back yard. Thing just went big in a matter of minutes… scary awesome. It got some altitude to it too fast to be good. Pictures from Flea Mt around 17:00 are imposing Tankers fly over every few minutes , C130 just buzzed us…

8 Likes

From Forest Ranch

7 Likes

Well, that escalated quickly. Taken from the Oroville Helibase

8 Likes

http://www.alertwildfire.org/shastamodoc/index.html?camera=Axis-FleaMtn&v=81e002f

From Flea Mtn camera. Things don’t seem to be going well…

1 Like

Per AA: Well established on S. Side of HWY 70, past Grizzly Forebay and Rogers flat.

6 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: CA-BTU-Dixie

Rought acres on a map encompassing 70/Grossly Forebay/ rogers flat looks more like 4k+

3 Likes

Not surprising

It looks like this is skirting along the edges of last summers North Complex …

Seems like the winds have picked up and changed directions slightly…

2 Likes

The last hour time lapse is insane!!

ALERTWildfire | Shasta Modoc

3 Likes