CA-BTU-PARK-2024???

Big Chico Creek? Any more location info?

1 Like

There was no distinction on whether it was Big Chico Creek or not. It is very very dynamic right now

3 Likes
A minute ago · Jul 25, 2:58 PM

There is a three- to five-acre spot fire across Little Chico Creek, per radio traffic. Resources are attempting to go direct and use copters. Separately, people in the Campbellville area are urged by Tehama sheriff to gather their belongings and leave immediately.

3 Likes

In looking at the maps, I’m guessing it jumped Big Chico Creek. Little Chico Creek is on the SE side of Hwy 32 (Deer Creek Hwy).

Still, not good.

4 Likes

Recall all that “stuff” regarding horizontal & twin rotational vorticies that donald haines clued us in on? All of it is occurring in some shape/form/scale right now on this fire…

4 Likes

I understand this signature may not be entirely flame, but regardless the height of these flames is phenomenal…

7 Likes

Hwy 32 at Bruce Rd. is closed, probably due to the Slop-over. Forest Ranch now in evac zone.

2 Likes

Per AA Fire across big Chico creek is in alignment with hwy 32 and will impact in 5 mins. Good chance it crosses

Mean looking 3 headed beast

4 Likes

KCRA is back live with video from N77TL

8 Likes

Anyone seen an IAP for today or tomorrow yet?

4 Likes

Pretty impressive video running up HWY 32. Be safe.

5 Likes

Watching the KCRA live Feed, it’s jumped Hwy 32. Engine crews are trying to catch it with a hose lay.

4 Likes

The fire has crossed highway 32

4 Likes

Live video showing at least 1 slop across 32 now

3 Likes
2 Likes

Looks like a type 3 strike team arrived right after and started a hose lay along with 2 s2 drops. Slop over is currently holding

8 Likes

2 tanker drops and about 6 engines on it. Looks to be 1 to 2 acres. Looks like it was dying out on top and they should pick it up with a hoselay. Atleast watching the video feed.

8 Likes

https://fox40.com/news/wildfire-watch/park-fire/park-fire-smoke-plume-space/

4 Likes

Been seeing two or three columns all day. The south column which I believe is the hwy 32 area has really taken off recently

4 Likes

Evac advisories now for the town of paradise West of Skyway*

7 Likes