CA-BTU-PARK-2024???

If they are bringing in a second team and with the size of this monster I bet they are going to zone it

7 Likes

Inskip hill 1 shows it across hwy 36
https://ops.alertcalifornia.org/cam-console/2690

1 Like

The order is for 240 and 241 up by Snow Mountain. Paradise numbers are zero x.

1 Like

There are no evacuation orders in Paradise. The most recent order mentioned evacuating via Skyway, but was for zones far to the north.

1 Like

New AlertCa tileset:

https://ops.alertcalifornia.org/tileset/16099

8 Likes

10 Likes

There are strike teams right in the middle of that camera view trying to defend structures on Lanes Valley Rd

3 Likes

inskip camera looks ominous

4 Likes

Looks like column is collapsing

4 Likes

Yes. Team 4 is taking the SHU and TGU portion. Officially activated.

6 Likes

colby mtn 2 cam 360 view shows 3 dozers working around the site and the spot they were working with retardant east of 32 looks to have some flame now

2 Likes

I think it has become another camera casualty. Inskip got real sporty before cutting out…

1 Like

3 posts were split to a new topic: CA-SHU/SHF-Bend??

There’s large KV lines in that viewing area , I thought I saw a flash and then ? I would have thought power would have been rerouted?

2 Likes

new start reported as power lines down.

also fire has jumped hwy 36 at paynes creek station moving toward inskip lookout. establishing manton structure group now

2 Likes

I see Paradise and Magalia under evac warning. They just activated warning status for Magalia. Not sure why.

1 Like

Still up as of 2130

1 Like

Those are 2 of the 3 500 kilovolt lines from north to south. Major critical transmission of power for all of California. IDK what the plan is with them but they are very critical in times of high power demand. The other one is on the other side of I-5 out of the area but the 2 run side by side here and the fire has them right in the middle.

10 Likes

Regarding Paradise, Zones 01-14 are now Warnings for evacuations, per Butte Co Sheriff.

3 Likes

239,152 acres

7 Likes