CA-BTU-PARK-2024???

No change in containment, just the small section on left flank…

4 Likes

Cohasset Hill 1 camera has had a small smoke on it for the last 20 or so, bearing 130 degree’s.

2 Likes

Yep, it’s in the burn along with the camera.

2 Likes

Just came over the radio as a private vehicle that caught fire.

5 Likes

Radio traffic indicates a private pickup truck caught fire on colby mountain lookout road, northwest of Jonesville.

4 Likes

This Fire keeps climbing the ladder…

4 Likes

Then 3 Dozers on Colby are pushing a lot more dirt…

7 Likes

CalFire video on the aerial fight Park Fire

5 Likes

I know its Wx service IMET day & all #firepilots are front/center in our hearts - gotta shoutout all the Catskinner’s too! SO glad i didnt have to scrape all that line or cut all that veg… #hfeo #catskinners

10 Likes

Here’s a pc of that truck being brought out…

7 Likes

Another video from Hwy 32. This is the kind of fire video I like to see, fire crews getting in there and getting it done. Much better than a video of a burned down neighborhood. I’ve seen enough of that to last us all a lifetime.

11 Likes

Phew - relieved it wasn’t our friend from the other day (who’s image was frozen when the cam went down)

13 Likes

Quite a few retardant applications on Inskip Hill 1 camera - 1 hour timelapse starting at 14h10

Camera pans and zooms to a spot fire NorthEast of head at 14h56

https://ops.alertcalifornia.org/cam-console/2690

3 Likes

Richardson Springs

camera is back from the dead!

5 Likes

Sounds like crews are firing off Lanes Valley Road off HWY 36. Air assets have been requested to assist.
Also some open line at Antelope Creek closer to Red Bluff.

4 Likes

Spot fires over Lane Valley Road, one is 30 acres

6 Likes

Is this the area of the firing op? ALERTCalifornia - Inskip Hill 1 Or are these spots end of loop.

3 Likes

Yes to both but the small smokes are in the burn

https://ops.alertcalifornia.org/cam-console/1745

2 Likes

Winds and humidity look like they’ve been fairly tough in the Highway 32 firing op area. Carpenter Ridge RAWS is within a couple miles of the site. It is a little more exposed to the winds than the Highway 32 corridor…

10 Likes

Looks like couple spots trying to get going

2 Likes