CA-ENF-Caldor?

Zone Haven Aware is not use in EDC… register here for EVAC notifications
El Dorado County Code Red:
(Https://ready.edso.org)
Amador County Code Red:
(Https://public.coderedweb.com/cne/en-us/bff76b488c09)

1 Like

Re-enforced response heading to Grizzly and the winds moving south to north. Life Priority taking precedents. Clear the Roads and listen to the the EVAC ORDER!
CALTOPO MAP

New Broadcastify radio channel was added in Omo Ranch to cover the #CaldorFire

Currently hearing Command and EDSO Evacuations.
Tomorrow we will be adding the Command, Tac and Air Frequencies after they are released.

6 Likes

It’s currently snowing ASH in Pollock Pines.

Not sure where in Pollock you were getting the ash, but I live just west of downtown and everything was clear throughout the night, with no smell of smoke at all. Winds were calm and nothing on my vehicle when I left this morning at five. Good clear view of the fire from the highway and it appears the column is blowing to the Northeast, with most of the activity appearing to be both from the heel and the head.

1 Like

I wish El Dorado County and others like it would Commit to Zonehaven Aware Evacuation* program. Its been used successfully in many other counties and is a very clear reference for those that are having a hard time find the “MOST RECENT” evacuation orders. #riverfire in Nevada and Placer used it successfully last week. Not many people kept asking for help on twitter or Facebook on where to find EVAC info. Zonehaven AWARE | Find your Evacuation Zone now

8 Likes

I agree. I wish Amador had it. People are panicking in Amador because they can see the fire well from long distances. The fire is East of most of the population of Amador thankfully (for Amador, but not ED)

3 Likes

http://www.alertwildfire.org/tahoe/?camera=Axis-MtDanaher
Reminiscent of the Power fire in 2006?ish?
I was driving to the Camino ECC and the entire southern skyline was black. As a side note, later that day, the Fred’s fire took off in Kyburz.
An ugly situation in ENF and AEU this morning.

1 Like

Last night NEU send 4 Engines immediate need to the fire. Not sure if they will meet up to form a ST later…?

Any news on Leoni Meadows Camp? I know they got Evac’d but did it survive?

2 Likes

XSA just punched out an IA T3 strike team

1 Like

I just watched the Danaher 15 minute loop, and on the extreme left side of the screen there is a tremendous amount of heat. It has traveled quite a ways overnight.

1 Like

KCRA just reported roughly 6500 acres.

2 Likes

It’s ripping’ this morning…

6 Likes

Type 1 team on order, sounds like Cal Fire Team 6.

5 Likes

Hope Im wrong… the red line is in the middle of the column. This would mean past Grizzly Flats? It the camera view finder, you can move it side to side. Is this the max left and right, in conjunction with the “viewshed?” Anyone have a better idea of how the camera pointing works?

2 Likes

If I was in Sly Park Hills, I would be taking my coffee with me…

4 Likes

Heavy smoke & raining light ash on the North Shore of Lake Tahoe from about 22:00 last night.

1 Like

Column very visible from Modesto and Turlock. Really building this morning

7:30 am Goes 17 -

1 Like

Off on it’s morning run as seen from Angels Camp

4 Likes