CA-ENF-Caldor?

Some smoke coming up on the Caldor…looks like some wind on it too

http://www.alertwildfire.org/tahoe/?camera=Axis-BigHill

2 Likes

Leek Springs Cam has good views also.
Be Safe.

1 Like

Drove 88 today, a lot of interior burning between Silver and Caples putting up a lot of smoke.

4 Likes

CALDOR FIRE VIDEO

Produced a small video of PIO images from the CAL FIRE’s Official Flickr Account.

11 Likes

As part of my continuing coverage of the Dixie and Caldor Fires on The Lookout website, I am soliciting video and photos of fire behavior, firefighting tactics, and any other interesting or newsworthy events.

For the Caldor Fire, I’m looking for videos of fire behavior when the fire entered fuel treatments, structure protection, dozers working, and firing operations around structures.

I’ll be using submitted video in wildfire education videos on our Youtube Channel, and also, as source material for articles on The Lookout. No anonymous submissions will be accepted - I need accountability to be able to confirm locations, dates, and times of anything I publish, but we can your identity confidential. By submitting material, you are giving me permission to use your material for commercial use. I’ll give attribution if you want it. Send me a PM for a Dropbox link.

6 Likes