CA-KRN/CND-Peak?

IC Updated acreage to 100.

2 Likes

Update rough mapping. Also added the Basin fire (Yellow) Stagecoach 2020(Red) and Piute 2008(orange). Looks to map at 440-475 acres(estimated not confirmed) and will most likely be on the SQF in next 30-45 minutes or sooner.

https://caltopo.com/p/2M39

1614 hours looks like its on the SQF now and 850-950 acres. Hope they can paint them ridges and something holds.

5 Likes

Iā€™m sure a team order is in process, should be one of the SoCal Fed Type 2 teams. Theyā€™re the only ones left around. My 2 cents.

3 Likes

Correctā€¦11,12 and 13 are in the hopper in that order.

2 Likes

SoOps will have to go get a mother may I slip from NMAC

5 Likes

Most excellent! Iā€™ll get that into my CalTopo. Thanks also for the update, drove down getting mail. Not sure if that file is able to be shared via a PM, would make the CalTopo data update much easier. I could take it from there. If not no worries at all.

John

1 Like

with all the ST deployments to the Dixie and Tamarack resource requests are going to be slim pickingsā€¦ one T1 OES ST was DMOB from the Bootleg and sent to the DIxie today so I am curious if OES will pull the plug on all the resources assigned to that fire to get them back ASAP

1 Like

Thatā€™s something thatā€™s not done lightly or very often. Especially when resources are out of state. Iā€™m not sure whether those orders went through NICC or through EMAC or Governor to Governor deals.

3 Likes

We have an OES type 6 strike team on the bootleg and they are coming home on Friday.

3 Likes

As of now. Bet they get reassigned.

Scanner Traffic fire at 950 acres.

6 Likes

Type 2 Team on order. CAIIMT 11 (Fogle) shows as the reserved team.

4 Likes

Per Kern County 1400 acres 0% containment.

2 Likes

Any update on acreage?

Check the Q & D threadā€¦1400 acres 0% contained

3 Likes

1600ac 5% @ 2113

5 Likes

Any word if ICP at (lovely) Camp 9 or Kern Valley High?

1 Like

Wallace Elementary School
3240 Erskine Creek Rd
Lake Isabella CA

1 Like

Thankfully it is not at the infamous Camp 9. One does not go to Camp 9 for an ICP, one is SENTENCED to Camp 9, and paroled after 14 days.

13 Likes

Worst place on earth for a fire camp. Made a great heavy helibase years ago on the Stormy. There arenā€™t many other options in the Kern Valley when school is in session.

5 Likes