CA-MEU-Mendocino Complex (contained)

I posted the Dropbox link earlier. It has all of the info

2 Likes

Soybombero, do you have the map IAP by chance?

Santa Cruz County local govt type 1 strike team enroute Ukiah from Hemet…long road trip.

1 Like

https://calfire.app.box.com/v/IMT2CurrentIncident/folder/10983208720

3 Likes

Says its been removed…

1 Like

I was able to open the box.

1 Like

https://ftp.nifc.gov/public/incident_specific_data/calif_n/!CALFIRE/2018_Incidents/CA-MEU-008674_Mendocino_Complex/

This is in the public section. We should be able to find all maps and IAPs by date in there.

3 Likes

Cal fire team 2 box account for every incident is.

Calfire.box.com/calfireimt2

Teams 1, 2 and 4 use this same format

2 Likes

MNF discussing making notifications in the forest for Bartlett Springs, Crabtree and on up to Bear Creek area.

1 Like

Heating up this afternoon on the IR Radar.

2 Likes

That’s on the other side of the lake. That would be long range spotting.

1 Like

Not across the lake for the Ranch.The forest confirmed Lake County holds the final say on evacs for all private ownership within the forest, however through the Carr fire traffic I did hear most of the precautionary evac notice being declared for all of the lake county portions of Mendocino NF, including some other areas that were covered by Carr traffic. Also sounds like Lake Pillsbury area being limited to residents only. I’d expect a notice on their website or twitter here shortly clarifying, but the fire is well into the forest on the SW side and is ramping up into beast mode.

5 Likes

Thanks that makes sense. Was on the Fork Fire way back when in Bartlett Springs. Local Gov ST.

Great Intel. I don’t know how you can keep up with all the activity. I thank you as I’m sure everyone else does.

5 Likes

Does anyone know what type 2 team is taking over this fire?

NorCal team 2

2 Likes

Negative, CALFire IMT 2 is on the fire. The fire is however in Unified Command with Mendocino National Forest

1 Like

From NorCal team 2’s Facebook page …and we’re off. NorCal Team 2 is assigned to the Mendocino Complex in unified command with #CalFire. We’ll be inbriefing tomorrow at 2pm in Ukiah.

5 Likes

I stand corrected.

2 Likes

2 Likes