CA-MMU-Power

3 Likes

Per Burt statler(snf) the fire is burning around corrine lake now.

3 Likes

Batt 13 (IC) confirmed an additional 10 type 3’s immediate need.

Evacuations in progress

1 Like

Lark, incident contained per Lark IC. 2-3 hrs for full control.

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: CA-MMU-Power??

From what I heard the IC was asking about the status of the 10 individual type 3’s he ordered during the initial response, and not an additional order on top of that.

1 Like

Evacuation Mandatory Evacuation Order for CORINE LAKE ROAD 235 TO CORINE LAKE ROAD 222 TO CORINE LAKE CARMEN RANCH ROAD BOX CANYON ROAD
2020-07-11 21:40:06 CDT

Fire - Wildfire
URGENCY SEVERITY CERTAINTY
Immediate Severe Observed
Instructions
Please immediately comply with any evacuation orders issued if they include your residence. Monitor the situation and be prepared to take action immediately. Don’t wait for an evacuation order to leave if you feel threatened. If you need evacuation assistance, call 9-1-1.

A Mandatory Evacuation Order has been issued for CORINE LAKE
ROAD 235 TO CORINE LAKE
ROAD 222 TO CORINE LAKE
CARMEN RANCH ROAD
BOX CANYON ROAD due to wildfire. Monitor the situation and be prepared to take action immediately. Don’t wait for an evacuation order to leave if you feel threatened.

If you’re in need of evacuation assistance, call 9 1 1. An evacuation shelter has not been established .

A strike team from TCU is the fill for the first 5 type 3 engines

1 Like

BEU is the second 5

1 Like

The Tankers are going to be heading home for the night .

Final drops before they head for home.

78, 79, 80, 82, 160 all look to be off Fresno enroute for a last drop on the fire.

1 Like

Chief 4200 is ordering 5 MMU engines immediate need code 3 to the fire, after a radio conversation with the IC asking what resources he needed. IC once again said he needed the 10 type 3’s he ordered during the response. The 5 MMU engines are to fill part of that need.

5 Likes

Weather at the top of the fire.
https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/mesowest/timeseries.php?sid=PG467&num=168&banner=gmap&raw=0&w=325

OES region 5 is spooling up resources for tomorrows day shift.

2 Likes

Any updates on the fire?

Won’t be until around 8 but things look pretty calm up there from my view. Last nights update was 100 acres.

Thanks for the update. I was on the powerhouse fire and I thought oh crap been there done that

2 Likes

#PowerFire off Road 222 and Road 235, South of North Fork in Madera county is 100 acres and 10% contained. CAL FIRE Madera-Mariposa-Merced

3 Likes

Things are looking good, both air tankers released. 160 is on hold at Fresno.

2 Likes